Are you a proud owner of a Ninja Coffee Bar? If so, you might be familiar with the pesky “clean” light that keeps coming back on, no matter how many times you try to turn it off. But worry not, because we have the solution for you. Cleaning your Ninja Coffee Bar is more than just running the clean cycle. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of cleaning your coffee maker effectively, ensuring that the clean light stays off for longer.
The Importance of Proper Cleaning
Before we delve into the step-by-step process, let’s talk about why cleaning your Ninja Coffee Bar is crucial. Over time, coffee residue and mineral deposits can build up inside the machine, affecting the taste and quality of your coffee. Regular cleaning not only ensures a great-tasting brew but also prolongs the lifespan of your coffee maker.
Cleaning with White Vinegar
One of the most effective and affordable ways to clean your Ninja Coffee Bar is by using white vinegar. Trust us, it works wonders! Here’s how you can do it:
- Discard any remaining water and coffee grounds from your Ninja Coffee Bar.
- Pour about a travel size mug of vinegar into the water reservoir, then fill the rest with water (filtered, purified, or distilled).
- Press the “CLEAN” button and let the machine run for about a minute. Press the button again to pause the cleaning cycle.
- Allow the machine to sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour. This gives the vinegar enough time to break down any stubborn deposits.
- Press the “CLEAN” button again to resume the cleaning cycle. Let it run for about 5-8 minutes.
- Empty the vinegar and water mixture from the carafe, then use a scrub brush to lightly clean the carafe, mesh basket, and water reservoir.
- Refill the reservoir with water and press the “CLEAN” button once more. Let it run the full cycle without interruption (5-8 minutes).
- Discard the water from the carafe and clean it, along with the reservoir and mesh basket, one final time.
- Don’t forget to wipe off the “plate” above where the coffee pot sits, where the coffee drips out of the machine, above the pitcher.
By following these steps, you’ll effectively clean your Ninja Coffee Bar and keep the clean light off for longer periods. Say goodbye to constant cleaning cycles!
Going the Extra Mile: Deep Cleaning Tips
If you live in an area with hard water or if it has been a while since you deep cleaned your coffee maker, you might experience the clean light coming back on more frequently. In such cases, we recommend repeating the vinegar/water mixture and pausing process a couple of times to combat those hard water deposits effectively. Your Ninja Coffee Bar will thank you!
Share Your Experience
We hope these cleaning tips help you keep your Ninja Coffee Bar in top condition. If you try out our method, we would love to hear about your experience. Leave us a comment below and let us know how it worked for you. Together, we can keep our beloved coffee makers running smoothly.
P.S. For more information on all things coffee and to explore other fantastic products, head over to Marmalade Cafe. Happy brewing!