Coffee is one of life’s great pleasures. It wakes you up in the morning and gets you through long days at work, but it can also be one of the most frustrating things to make at home. The Ninja Coffee Bar System is designed to make coffee preparation as easy as possible by automating many of the steps needed to brew delicious cups every day—it even comes with an integrated frother and milk steamer, just like a real coffee shop! But you might find that when your machine isn’t working, it’s hard to get your caffeine fix. That’s why we’ve put together this guide for cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar: keeping it running smoothly will keep everyone happy at home.
Unplug the coffee machine.
Before you begin cleaning, make sure that the machine is unplugged. Leaving it plugged in can damage its internal components over time.
To clean your Ninja Coffee Bar, follow these steps:
- Unplug the coffee maker from its power source and allow it to cool down completely before proceeding with any cleaning process or disassembly
Pour water into the water reservoir and add a few drops of vinegar.
The vinegar is an acid that will help to remove hard water deposits. You’ll want to use a few drops of vinegar, not a whole cup of it. Vinegar can damage your Ninja Coffee Bar if you use too much, so don’t overdo it!
You should not use this cleaning method if you have a glass carafe (the kind with the removable lid), as it could cause damage to the plastic parts inside the machine and lead to leaks in the future.
Place a paper towel over the mesh filter, then brew coffee through it by pressing the carafe button for about five seconds.
- Place a paper towel over the mesh filter, then brew coffee through it by pressing the carafe button for about five seconds.
- This will help to catch any stray grounds that may have escaped into your cup.
- The carafe button is located on top of your machine, near where you would normally put in water and coffee grounds. It has a pouring spout, unlike other buttons on your Ninja Coffee Bar that are used to start or stop brewing processes.
Wipe down the removable parts with warm water and soap and dry them with a lint-free cloth.
- Use warm water, not hot.
- Use a lint-free cloth to wipe down the removable parts of your Ninja Coffee Bar, including its carafe and filter basket.
- If you have any remaining residue on these parts, use soap to remove it (do not submerge in water).
Use a toothpick to clean out any hard-to-reach spots in the carafe spout.
If you have a Ninja Coffee Bar and are having trouble getting all of the coffee grounds out of the carafe spout, try using a toothpick or small brush to clean out any hard-to-reach spots. Do not use anything sharp or abrasive; this could scratch the carafe and filter basket, making it difficult for them to work properly when brewing coffee.
Clean the carafe with soap and warm water, then dry completely and store on the drip tray until ready to use again. Preferably don’t store it upside down or put it in the dishwasher; that can cause fogging on your machine’s glass carafe when you pour hot liquid through it later.
Cleaning the carafe with soap and warm water, then drying it completely and storing it on the drip tray until ready to use again is recommended. Don’t store it upside down or put it in the dishwasher; that can cause fogging on your machine’s glass carafe when you pour hot liquid through it later.
Putting hot liquid through a coffee maker can also damage its internal parts over time, so avoid doing this unless absolutely necessary (such as when brewing tea).
Take care of your coffe machine so that it can take care of you!
- Keep it clean. The Ninja Coffee Bar is a complicated machine, with many parts that need to work together in order for your coffee maker to perform at its best. If you don’t clean the Ninja Coffee Bar after every use and make sure that all of the parts are completely dry, you’re going to have problems down the road.
- Don’t let it get wet! It’s important that you keep your Ninja Coffee Bar away from water sources such as sinks or bathtubs so that no moisture gets inside of it (and remember not to store it upside down!). If any liquid gets into the machine while it’s on or off, immediately turn off power and contact our customer service team–this could cause electrical damage or short circuits in certain areas within your appliance which could be very dangerous if left unchecked!
For the best coffee experience, it’s important to take care of your Ninja Coffee Bar. By following these steps, you can keep your machine in top condition and avoid having to replace or repair it prematurely.