This PDF instruction manual is for the Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker.
Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Touchscreen Coffee Maker
Brew 14 cups in under 14 minutes with the Beautiful(TM) 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Touch-Activated Display. Thoughtfully designed with sleek touch activation and our signature gold accents and perfectly suited to your kitchen and your lifestyle, the Beautiful Coffee Maker is easy to use and easy to clean with a soft-glow display that illuminates only when you need it. Created by Drew Barrymore, Beautiful Kitchenware(TM) combines elegant design, contemporary colors and modern silhouettes for high-performance appliances that looks beautiful on your kitchen counter.
– Beautiful signature touch-activated display illuminates only when you need it. No dials, buttons or knobs – Made with long-lasting steel accents with a Soft Matte Premium finish – Powerful 1200-watt system brews extra hot coffee without compromising flavor – Programmable up to 24 hours in advance for coffee that’s ready when you are – Customizable brew with Regular, Gourmet and Bold options – Dishwasher-safe, borosilicate glass carafe is durability-tested with no-drip, perfect-pour spout – Brew smaller batches with full-bodied, 10-cup taste using the 1-4 cup feature – Keep coffee hotter for longer without sacrificing flavor with ideal brew temperature of 181-186°F (82-86°C) – Replaceable charcoal water filter ensures optimal freshness – Special cleaning cycle extends product life while optimizing flavor – Adjustable automatic shut-off feature increases safety with settings from 30 minutes to 4 hours – Convenient Keep Warm mode heats coffee for up to 4 hours after brewing – When life gets busy, the no-wait pause and serve feature enables pouring while brewing – Non-stick, stain-resistant, easy-clean warming plate – Includes reusable gold filter basket, charcoal water filter and measuring scoop – Water resistant capacitive touchscreen – Reusable permanent gold filter basket – This Coffee Maker is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
All users of this Coffee Maker must read and understand this instruction manual before operating or cleaning this Coffee Maker. Save these instructions.
(PDF) INSTRUCTION MANUAL in English [EN] and Español [ES] languages.
SECTION 1: SAFETY – Important Safeguards – Additional Important Safeguards – Grounded 3-Conductor Plug: This appliance is equipped with a grounded-type 3-wire cord (3-prong plug). This plug will only fit into an electrical outlet made for a 3-prong plug. – Notes on the Cord – Plasticizer Warning – Electric Power – Carafe Safety Precautions
SECTION 2: INSTRUCTIONS
– Coffee Yield: 14 (5-oz.) cups. A 5-oz. cup is the American industry standard and is used by most Coffee Maker manufacturers. To fill your favorite over-sized mug, fill Coffee Maker reservoir with enough water for 3 to 4 cups (15 to 20 ounces). The amount of brewed coffee will always be less than the amount of water placed into the water reservoir; as much as 10% may be absorbed by coffee grounds and filter.
– Permanent Filter Basket. Eco-friendly, the reusable permanent filter basket eliminates the need for disposable papers filters. How to clean Permanent Filter Basket?
– Getting to Know Your 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. Parts names and description.
– Touch-Activated Display Control Panel. Buttons and display description.
– BREW/OFF button. Use BREW/OFF button to begin brewing or to turn the Coffee Maker OFF. How to start brewing? How to turn the Coffee Maker OFF?
– PROGRAM button. Use the PROGRAM button to set FUTURE BREW TIME. How to set the FUTURE BREW TIME?
– (-) and (+) buttons Use the + and – buttons to adjust the time. Press – to adjust the HOUR. Press + to adjust the MINUTES. How to adjust time?
– SELECT button Use SELECT button to set Strength, 1-4 cups, Clock, Clean, or Keep Warm.
– BREW STRENGTH: Regular, Gourmet, or Bold How to choose and set coffee brew strength?
– 1-4 CUPS The 1-4 CUPS option must be programmed immediately before brewing. When brewing 1 to 4 (5 oz.) cups of coffee, the 1-4 CUPS option automatically adjusts the brewing process for maximum flavor. The Coffee Maker will not measure water quantity. When using the 1 – 4 Cup Mode, the entire water reservoir will brew.
– KEEP WARM KEEP WARM time defaults to 4:00 hours but can be adjusted from 00:00 minutes to 4:00 hours. How to set KEEP WARM time? How to adjust KEEP WARM time?
– CLEAN If descaling is necessary, press SELECT to until CLEAN illuminates. After every 300 brews, CLEAN will automatically flash. How to descale the coffee maker?
– What to do BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME. It is important.
– OPERATION. How to use Drew Barrymore Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker? How to check the water level? How to check if charcoal filter is installed? How to add ground coffee to the permanent filter basket? How to insert permanent filter basket into coffee maker properly? How to make illuminated Filter icon to disappear on the control panel? When the FILTER icon is illuminated on the control panel, it indicates that the charcoal filter needs to be replaced. To eliminate the FILTER icon, press SELECT until FILTER flashes. Press the – or + button. FILTER will disappear from the control panel.
– BREW COFFEE NOW How to brew coffee immediately? You can press BREW/OFF at any time to turn the Coffee Maker OFF.
For your convenience, the last chosen brew STRENGTH will be the default for the next carafe of brewed coffee.
– SET THE CURRENT TIME How to set the current time? How to re-set the clock? Pay attention to AM and PM setting.
– BREW LATER The Coffee Maker can be programmed to begin brewing up to 24 hours in the future. How to set up Brew Later function? How to start brew time at the same time the next day? At the end of the brew cycle, 3 audible tones will signal completion and the Coffee Maker will advance to KEEP WARM.
– PAUSE & SERVE Pause & Serve allows you to pour a cup of coffee before the entire carafe is brewed. Return the carafe to the warming plate; dripping will resume.
Beautiful HINTS For Great Tasting Coffee: – A clean Coffee Maker is essential for brewing great tasting coffee. Regular cleaning is highly recommended. – Always use fresh, cold water in your Coffee Maker. – Finer grinds, such as drip and ADC coffee, promote fuller extraction and provide rich, full-bodied coffee. – For optimum brewed coffee flavor, buy whole beans and grind just before brewing. – Do not re-use coffee grounds since this will greatly impair coffee flavor. – Reheating coffee is not recommended. Coffee is at its peak flavor immediately after brewing. – Small oil droplets on the surface of brewed, black coffee is due to the extraction of oil from the coffee grounds. Oiliness may occur more frequently if heavily roasted coffees are used. Overextraction may also cause oiliness, indicating a need to clean your Coffee Maker.
– USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
– CARE & CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
– CLEAN How to clean the Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker? What is the cleaning procedure? How long does the cleaning cycle take? How frequent should I clean the coffee machine? Can I use vinegar to clean the Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker? Can I brew the coffee right after cleaning procedure?
– STORING INSTRUCTIONS
– WARRANTY. Exclusions. How To Obtain Warranty Service? How to contact Customer Service?
This PDF instruction manual for the Beautiful 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker provides quick access to usage, cleaning, and care information, according to the table of contents (listed above).
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out? Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .